Sunday 1 May 2016

Mirror/reflection artists (Daniel Kukla)

Im still developing the structure for my ideas and looking into mirror images and reflections from different artists that I could use for one of my images. 

I found a photographer called Daniel Kukla that uses mirrors to reflect images of different locations and are  clamped in an easel to look like paintings. He plays around with light and angles to make the reflections look out of place to the location it is placed in. 


Even though my final images have nothing to do with refections of a location, I found in intreasting  that the reflected section looked was different to its background event though it is of the same place, making the image seem brighter more interesting. It connected to my final project in a way by using a reflected image of the same model as her alter ego yet she looks different (different clothing, facial expressions ect). 



No comments:

Post a Comment